- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions (BPLS) is Europe's leading leasing company and has been named "European lessor of the year" by 2020 at the latest. We offer tailor-made leasing and financing solutions that will contribute to the further development of the company's business. BNP Paribas
Leasing Solutions shared service center Oslo have been established and is providing services and support to the Nordic region – Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
We are searching for:
Collections and Recovery Manager Nordics
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- You have the responsibility of all Collections, Litigation and Recovery tasks the Nordic activities, covering Norway, Sweden and Denmark
- Manage directly and indirectly the responsible collections and litigation officers
- Manage the strategic partnership of the external provider of outsourced collections services
- Develop collections & litigation strategies to minimize bad debts
- Keep track and report evolution of arrears for all business entities to the executive committee and corporate Collection & Recovery function
- Be directly involved in and take lead on large exposures in default that require special focus and activities
- Organize and chair the quarterly Doubtful Debtor Committee and Collections Committee.
- Provide technical and strategic advice about debt collection and procedures
- Advice the executive committee proactively and reactively
- You have the responsibility over the Complaints Handling from end customers
- You play a crucial on in the launch and management of fraud prevention measures
- The position will report to the Chief Executive Officer in the Nordics, also with a strong link to the Corporate Collections Manager for BNPP Leasing Solutions in France.
We are looking for someone with:
- Ability to communicate verbally in the Nordic languages (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish) as well as written / verbal communication in English (group language)
- Results-oriented and work in a structured manner with the ability to seek the best outcome of exposures in arrears and default.
- Experience from the Collections & Recovery process within the Financial sector towards the B2B market, preferably within the leasing sector.
- Experience from Collections activities covering all Nordic countries is a benefit.
- Ability to build supportive relationships with relevant stakeholders across the company
- Initiative and knowledge to continuously improve the Collections & Recovery process.
- You have a high level of professional integrity and have good structure.
- You possess the ability to balance attention to detail with the ability to deliver on time.
Competitive conditions, good development opportunities in an informal, sporty and
international environment characterized by passion and commitment.
Work place: The main work place is located on Aker brygge (Støperigata 2) centrally located in Oslo
Questions about the position are addressed to: Arve Line, COO BNPP Leasing Solutions Nordics Mail: email@example.com Mobile: +47 91629225 Magnus Følling, CRO BNPP Leasing Solutions Nordics Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile : +47 90191957 Application deadline: 30.10.2022